Personal data is processed in accordance with the applicable law, in particular with the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The controller of personal data is Toruńskie Zakłady Materiałów Opatrunkowych Tkalnie Zelów S.A., ul. Zachodnia 25, 97-425 Zelów. With regard to personal data of the controller’s contractors, personal data of persons employed or applying for employment by the controller (on the basis of an employment contract or another agreement), the controllers (joint controllers) of personal data may also be subsidiaries of Toruńskie Zakłady Materiałów Opatrunkowych S.A. belonging to TZMO Group. An updated list of these entities is available at www.tzmo-global.com/GDPR
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or wish to exercise your rights with regard to the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer Mr. Jan Stemposz, Toruńskie Zakłady Materiałów Opatrunkowych S.A., ul. Żółkiewskiego 20/26, 87-100 Toruń, e-mail: email@example.com.
The controller processes personal data in particular:
- pursuant to Article 6.1 letter (a) of the GDPR - the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes - in particular for the purpose of maintaining contact with the data subject; making available or providing (also by e-mail) commercial information, other information or product samples; organizing, conducting and documenting events, including contests, promotions and other marketing actions;
- pursuant to Article 6.1 letter (b) of the GDPR - processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract - in particular for the performance of all rights and obligations arising from the contracts concluded by the controller;
- pursuant to Article 6.1 letter (c) of the GDPR - processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject - in particular to fulfil the rights and obligations of the controller arising from the binding legal regulations, in particular from the scope of tax law, labour law and social security;
- pursuant to Article 6.1 letter (f) of the GDPR - processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller - in particular for the purpose of asserting claims.
The recipients of personal data are persons employed by the controller (on the basis of an employment contract or another contract) and trusted entities cooperating with the controller - to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing; personal data may also be made available to public authorities and other entities entitled to do so under the provisions of law, at their request.
The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or to international organisations.
Personal data is stored:
- in the case of data processed under Article 6.1 letter (a) of the GDPR - until the purposes of the processing indicated in the granted consent have been fulfilled;
- in the case of data processed under Article 6.1 letter (b) of the GDPR - until the time when the parties to the agreement fulfil all their obligations related to the performance of the agreement, and then until the expiry of the expiration period or limitation period of any claims related to the agreement;
- in the case of data processed under Article 6.1 letter (c) GDPR - until the legal obligation imposed on the controller, in particular the obligation to keep records, has been fulfilled;
- in the case of data processed under Article 6.1 letter (f) of the GDPR - until the purposes of processing are fulfilled, in particular until the claim is settled, expires or is time-barred.
The data subject has the right to demand from the controller access to his or her personal data, and in the cases specified in the GDPR also their rectification, erasure or restriction of processing; he also has the right to transfer personal data.
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority provided for by law, if he believes that the processing of his or her personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
In case of personal data processed pursuant to Article 6.1 letter (a) the data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of those data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of his or her consent prior to the withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent may take place e.g. by sending a statement of withdrawal to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of personal data processed pursuant to Article 6.1 letter (a) the provision of personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement and is voluntary; however, the consequence of not providing data may be to prevent or impede the fulfilment of the purposes of the processing, in particular the lack of contact with the controller; the failure to provide or make available commercial information, other information or product samples; the inability to participate in events, including contests, promotions and other marketing activities. In other cases, the provision of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement if so provided by law or a provision of the contract.
In relation with the processing of personal data by the controller, no automated decision making, including profiling takes place.